FIRE EXTINGUISHERS & CABINETS
The Perfect Solution for Home and Office Fire Protection.
When it comes to providing and servicing your portable fire suppressant products, Fire Fighter is your one-stop shop.
Our team installs, repairs and services fire extinguishers, kitchen fire systems and fire hose systems, both in the field and in our licensed workshop.
Contact us today by phone or email with any service portable service requests.
Fire Fighter Offers The Following Types of Fire Extinguishers & Cabinets:
We offer quality AMEREX extinguishers for all of your class A, B, C, D and K fire extinguisher needs including Clean Agent Halotron and other specialty extinguishers.
INSTALLATION & REPAIRS
Surface mounting is generally available for all extinguishers, cabinets and brackets in buildings. We do not offer machine or vehicle mounting but we are more than happy to provide the necessary brackets for self-install.
We offer quality American made fire hoses for your occupancy use needs and replacements. We also offer testing, onsite or offsite, for your existing occupancy use fire hoses.
FIRE EXTINGUISHER TRAINING
Fire Fighter Sales & Service Co. offers Fire Extinguisher Training to help our customers comply with OSHA regulations and is provided by state certified professionals. You will receive expert “hands-on” training, and a certificate of training for all employees who participate in the program.
The Program Includes:
- Video Presentation of potential fire hazards in the home and workplace
- Training on the different classes of fire, proper selection, and use of portable fire extinguishers.
- Specific training on those extinguishers in your facility and the types of fires you are likely to encounter.
- Live “hands-on” extinguishment of actual by your employees
- General, “common sense” fire safety guidelines.
- Hands-on training for up to 30 people (Additional $25 per person after 30 participants or set up multiple sessions)
- Video Equipment to be provided by the customer unless arrangements are made in advance.
- These classes are held at your location and you are advised to notify your local Fire Authority to obtain any necessary burn permits.
For more information or to schedule a fire demo at your location, please call customer service at 888-412-FIRE.
Stay Up To Date With News & Tips
Don't miss valuable news, tips, and special offers - subscribe to our mailing list and stay in the know!
Schedule a free site survey
Ready to discuss your organization’s needs? Fill out the form below and one of our expert team members will reach out to you to set up a complimentary survey of your facility!
Warrendale, PA 15086
Phone: (724) 720-6000
Toll Free: (888) 412-FIRE
Email: [email protected]
Mon – Fri: 7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Sat: By Appointment Only