Contact us today by phone or email to begin your professional assessment.
Mechanical Operations Manager (Sprinkler Manager)
Office: 724-720-6000 – ext 4124
Sprinkler Systems provide property and life protection in case of a fire. They use water from an external source and branch out through the building, per code requirements. We take all aspects of a building into consideration before installing sprinkler systems to ensure we meet the very specific code requirements.
Sprinkler heads are typically laid out on 10 ft. centers to ensure they protect every inch of your commercial or industrial building. Sprinkler Systems are tested quarterly and require annual service.
- Sprinkler Systems
- Residential, Industrial, & Commercial Sprinkler Systems
- Complete Installation with On Staff Union Sprinkler Fitters
- Wet, Dry, Pre-action, Deluge Sprinkler Installation & Service
- Fire Pump, Hydrant & Backflow Installation
- Foam Systems Installation Service
- Large Industrial Vehicle Suppression Systems Installation & Service
- Wet Chemical Kitchen Systems Installation & Service
- Sprinkler Accessories & Standpipe Equipment
- Replacement Sprinkler Heads
- Sprinkler Accessories
Sprinkler System Inspections
The NFPA, local fire departments, and insurance companies require periodic inspection of all fire protection systems, including sprinkler systems in order to ensure that they will operate effectively when needed. Fire Fighter Sales & Service Company provides sprinkler system inspections. We also provide inspections for fire pumps and backflow devices for our commercial and industrial customers.
Our NICET certified technicians are able to inspect and test a variety of systems providing you with the verification required by these interest groups. A centralized dispatching team will provide you with prompt service to place a technician at your facility as soon as possible. Inspection and testing services are performed in accordance with the requirements of NFPA standards #25 and #72.
Inspection & Testing of Fire Sprinkler Systems includes:
- Anti-freeze systems
- Deluge valves
- Drain low points
- Dry valves
- Fire department connections
- Fire hydrants
- Main drains
- Pre-action systems
- Sprinkler heads
- Supervisory, local & electrical alarms
- Water flow switches & control valves
- Wet & dry standpipes
Inspection of Fire Pumps includes:
- Fire pumps 100% and 150%
- Jockey Pumps
- Mercoid switches
- Pressure relief valves
Inspection of Back Flow Devices includes:
- All backflow assemblies
- Cross-connection controls